Wednesday, January 27, 2021

First Webinars with Students and Their Parents

 Hi there! I'm Ayşenur from Petkim Secondary School. I'm one of the partners of "English Brings Together" which is an eTwinning project. I want to give a brief information about what we have done in January. 


First of all, I met all the other partners of the project in a zoom meeting. They are really lovely teachers, very helpful and enthusiastic about the project. We talked about the project and our schedule as well as eTwinning and TwinSpace. 


After our first webinar with other partners, I have gathered a group of voluntary students for the project. We had a webinar with them, too. I informed them about eTwinning and TwinSpace. We also talked about internet safety rules and some web 2.0 tools. In another zoom meeting, I informed their parents, too. Parents' permission forms are also here: 


                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment